Tuesday 15 July 2008

Chillie and cardamom truffle

I have been particularly busy over the last couple of weeks, hence the lack of updates on the blog. This was for a very good reason though, as I have been running around like a headless chicken, making a chocolatey mess in my kitchen. As the result of this, I tried at least 20 different recipes and finally, came up with 2 new beautiful truffles!

My absolute favourite was the chillie and cardamom truffle, with a dark chocolate shell and a soft, creamy chillie and cardamom ganache centre. The heat from the chillie and the exotic nature of the cardamo definitely made this a passionate truffle.

I would recommend you make this truffle in the kitchen as it is relatively easy to make, and even if it might mean that you'll end up with a messy kitchen, it really isn't a bad mess to clean up!

No comments: